31 July 2023
The AgStar Contest is an initiative that seeks to recognize those startups that are developing a disruptive business model in agriculture. The 10 best startups are selected, who will receive important benefits from the ecosystem.
The contest looks for companies in the following categories:
- Cross-Cutting Agro
- January 30th: Contest opening.
- July 31th: Call for applications deadline.
- August 7th: Evaluation and selection.
- August 11th: Publication of winning startups.
Who can apply?
Ag-Tech, Animal-Tech, Food-Tech and Cross-Cutting Agro companies working in Latin America.
Awards or Benefits
- Commercial space in the AgStar entrepreneurship zone.
- Opportunity to create partnerships with agrifoodtech startups.
- Access to the business wheel, investment wheel, and knowledge platform.
- Participation in AgStar Talks (specialized talks).
- Visibility in the sector.
- Entrance to academic activities at FIXA.
- Access to investors by presenting your elevator pitch.
- Promotion through academic webinars in the AgStar community.
- Publication of content articles on our blog and social networks.
- Entry to the commercial exhibit of Expo Agrofuturo and AgStar.
- Access to markets.
Main Organizers or Sponsors