Who are we?
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! As a global SaaS Unicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 200 million orders completed, operating globally.
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter and more connected, so they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights they can manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally and spot new opportunities across platforms with ease.
Who do we work with?
The most popular and up-and-coming food delivery platforms around the globe, along with your local takeaway restaurants and stores! We also partner with Point Of Sale (POS) Software providers, ensuring we work together in the FoodTech space to deliver a market-leading product.
Located in our hubs across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and the Middle East we are growing rapidly. We are ambitious, take ownership and celebrate success with the entire team. Because we have a deep level of respect for each other, there is always room to learn and develop.
About The Role
In order to support our mission, we are looking for a Part-Time Office & People Experience Coordinator to help our growing team in LATAM. The ideal candidate will be experienced in coordinating office administration tasks as well as executing human resources programs and initiatives across a variety of functional areas.
Being the knowledgeable point of contact for the business, you will create facilitate and execute initiatives and projects, improving the employee experience being at the heart of this role. Working in collaboration with the global and regional teams, you will assist in building progressive strategies and programs, all the while maintaining the office and day-to-day people operations.
This is a part-time position, requiring 4 days a week in the office (32-hour work week) with room to move to full-time as the local team grows. Deliverect promotes flexibility in the way we work, which is why after a successful probation period, we will be happy to work with you to arrange a 3-day-in-office and 1-day from-home working arrangement.
Tasks And Responsibilities
- Be a key contact for all team members on office, people operations and HR matters
- Support stakeholder groups with all Office & HR VendorsBe responsible for the region’s administrative functions, in partnership with our global team and PEO.
- In partnership with the L&D Team, support your team in executing ongoing professional development & learning
- Be at the forefront of the most innovative People + Culture practices, with the goal of contributing to making
- Deliverect a world-class employer.
- Support the important work of applying a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion lens to focus areas in People +
- Culture, leading broader initiatives that drive the organisational goal of fostering a culture of belonging.
- Coordinate distribution of IT equipment and Welcome packages.
- Identify, investigate, and respond to compliance needs ensuring our policies and practices align with all required government standards.
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition and Hiring Managers to assess culture/work fit through the recruitment process and in interviews.
- Lead and support with event planning or office catering, as requested.
- Create various people or administrative initiatives and ad hoc programming. Reporting objectively as requested.
- 3+ years of experience as an HR/People + Culture Generalist, preferably within a hyper-growth tech company.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent post-secondary education or equivalent work experience in Human
- Resources and People Operations
- Strong communication skills and fluency in English (written and verbal) backed with the confidence that fosters trust that enhances positive working relationships.
- Attention to detail, and the ability to stay organised while moving quickly.
- An understanding of Google Suite, Slack, HRIS and ATS systems along with sound Zoom proficiency.
- Experience with a wide range of HR matters on both a domestic and a global level.
leveraging your kind, compassionate and approachable personality in all that you do
- A love for automation and process improvement.
- You thrive on finding creative and innovative ways to improve how we operate.
- Fast-growing SaaS scale-up recently awarded Unicorn status for you to excel in.
- Plenty of room to develop and take ownership.
- Competitive salary
- Support and flexibility around working hours.
- Diverse international team; regular company and team events.
- Transparency and visibility including a weekly company sprint on vision, strategy, roadmap and progress.
- Constantly evolving market-leading product, with weekly releases, new features and incremental optimisations.
- An early position in a scaling international scale-up with strong growth plans, which means plenty of room for career growth!
- The opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team, solving some of the biggest challenges in the global food tech market.
- Daily snacks and coffee in our new Mexico City office (Roma)
- Deliverect swag – T-shirts and so much more!
We value strength from diversity, embracing our differences by working together within a safe and inclusive working environment. You are welcome at Deliverect for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our workplace is for everyone. We are committed to treating everyone fairly and equally. If you need any support during our recruitment process, please get in touch email@example.com.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.