Meet Daki, the pioneer on-demand supermarket in Brazil that brings thousands of products to your door in under 15 minutes. Order in seconds, receive always in minutes. No planning, simple, hassle-free, super-fast, so you can enjoy the best of your life.
Our mission is to deliver the products you want, wherever you want, creating ever more happy and spontaneous moments in your life. We’re doing this by offering a unique product portfolio that ranges from day-to-day essentials to indulgences, beauty to cleaning products, pet food to beverages, fresh fruits and veg to phone chargers. More than a thousand well-selected products to be sold through the Daki app.
Launched in January 2021, we’re now building a best-in-class team which already includes people with remarkable track records at top companies across tech, management consulting or retail. We’re experiencing stunning customer growth, retention and NPS and looking to 50x Daki’s footprint over the next 12 months. This is a unique opportunity to build a global consumer brand that will be instantly recognisable.
Responsabilidades e atribuições
As a Mkt Strategy Mgr, we mainly expect from you to:
- Own models/dashboards/reports creation to evaluate the strategic costs and benefits of multiple programs and experiments, while easily signaling business performance and flagging opportunities
- Provide ongoing regional support and help with data collection to derive key insights, influence stakeholders, refine strategies, planning and decision-making
- Identify headwinds and tailwinds that may affect our businesses
- Conduct Go-To-Market research, competitive analysis, and consumer insights
- Analyze promotions, A/B test and support our team to develop marketing playbooks
- Analyze operational and financial impacts of strategic decisions, and iterate based on data
- Develop scalable solutions for forecasting and work closely with finance and data teams to put them into practice
- Work in partnership with riders capacity, supply chain, category management, finance and data teams in each region
Requisitos e qualificações
- 3+ years of experience in Management Consulting, Investment Banking/Private Equity/Venture Capital, or high-impact and analytical roles in a top-tier technology company or high growth startup.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to break down complex problems in logical and innovative ways in addition to translating customer data and industry trends into actionable insights.
- Experience with SQL and data visualization tools (Tableau, Looker, G Data Studio etc).
- Experience with financial analysis and experience or deep understanding of a P&L.
- Extremely organized to drive efficiency at scale. Capable of effectively driving multiple projects at the same time to on-time completion in an ultra-fast moving environment.
- Ability to write and speak clearly and concisely, simplifying and communicating complex ideas for various audiences, from the executive to the operator.
- Clear intellectual curiosity – the passion for asking why and digging deeper into difficult problems without external guidance.
- A bias for action and a willingness to break down organizational barriers.
- Strong time management and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent people skills and stakeholder management that enable you to work cross functionally in different time zones, countries, and regions.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in both written and spoken English and Portuguese. Spanish is a plus
Daki is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly hires and cultivates diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other basis protected by applicable federal laws. We also strive for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
To apply for this job please visit daki.gupy.io.