CookUnity is the first chef-to-you marketplace connecting the country’s most talented chefs with eaters (consumers). We’re changing meal delivery by bringing small-batch, restaurant-quality meals to eaters across the country. Every week, a diverse collective of all-star chefs craft their signature, ready-to-eat dishes for an elevated at-home dining experience.
CookUnity is home to more than 60 of NYC, LA, Austin, Chicago, Atlanta, Seattle and Miami’s most inspired and innovative chefs. Through a weekly subscription, eaters can select from a diverse, ever-changing menu of hundreds of hand-crafted meals. Our chefs create dishes that cater to a wide variety of palates and dietary preferences, so the best part of dining out can be enjoyed by everyone.
Delivering more than 10M meals per year and growing 3x YoY, CookUnity is also helping improve the livelihood of working chefs, tripling their income, enabling the growth of their own teams and personal brands. And believing that healthy food fuels stronger communities, CookUnity partners with Food Bank For New York City, the city’s major hunger-relief organization, working to end food insecurity across all five boroughs.
What we’re looking for
We’re always open and interested to meet amazingly talented QA Analysts that love what they do and are excited to share the projects they’re into. We know that joining a startup is not only about hard skills. It’s also about the right timing, understanding that, more often than not, a rolling-up-your-sleeves attitude is what it takes to make things done, but most important of all you have a strong desire to make an impact in other people’s lives.
So if you think you are ready to dive in, let’s move forward. And if you don’t, but you’re interested in learning what the future means to us let’s move forward too!
This is a full-time hire and remote position.
- Collaborate with the engineering and product management teams to help reproduce and resolve issues.
- Analyze and review requirements and specifications.
- Document issues and suggest improvements on features and processes.
- Design and create testing scenarios for usability testing.
- Analyze and assess logs.
- Report bugs, define severity and priority.
- Strong knowledge in testing web multi-browser (Browserstack) & testing mobile native (iOS/Android).
- Acquainted using ClubHouse or similar (Jira).
- Knowledge of tools for creating test cases.
- Experience testing and monitoring API calls (Postman, Datadog)
- Strong ability to communicate complexity in a simple manner.
- Detail-oriented and critical thinker with uncanny problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Agile Methodology)
- You enjoy working in small teams in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Since our HQ is located in NYC, an excellent level of English is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, or related fields.
- Experience with Automation Testing (Selenium/Cypress).
- Experience in Performance testing (JMeter or similar).
- 💸 Get paid in USD, Crypto, Euro, ARS. Whatever your choice! We use Deel to make things easier for you!
- 🗺 Work remotely: design the life that you want.
- ⛱ Enjoy 15 days of vacation each year from start date.
- 🎄 16 fully paid Argentinean holidays.
- 💻 Get a MacBookAir (upgraded version).
- 🐣 Family leave: 12 weeks for primary caregiver and 4 weeks for secondary caregiver, fully paid.
- 🕯 Compassionate Leave: 3-5 days each time the need arises.
- 🧑🏫 Personalized English coach
- Additional Perks (could Vary)
- 🧢 Food Tech Connect gather around every quarter (depending on your location).
If you’re interested in this role, please submit your application and if we think you might be a fit, we’ll get in touch with you. Thank you for your time!
CookUnity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or physical or mental disability.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.