Morsum, a subsidiary company of $9-billion food sector player Dot Holdings, is hiring! We are a fast-growing data tech company operating a fully integrated food Operating System (fOS), and constructing the future solution for large-scale food ordering. We have been disrupting the food industry to provide a personalized customer experience while dramatically reducing operational food waste. As a B2B company, we proudly deliver pioneering software solutions to global food industry leaders.
Our culture is founded on mutual respect and accountability, which allows us to deliver the best possible solutions as a team. We are globally-based, fully remote, and excited by our efforts and the products we are building. If you are someone who enjoys a dynamic environment and wants to make an impact on the team, product, and beyond, get in touch!
- Collaborate with management and cross-functional teams to deliver a data and platform architecture that meets corporate demands and data security standards.
- Propose solutions, plan and own strategy to solve specific operational platform and data architecture and pipelines challenges
- Understand and optimize how data moves throughout the organization.
- Establish a data architecture from the ground up by maintaining an inventory of all the data and pipelines and a plan to develop and implement it.
- Determine what additional data management technologies are required based on current systems and resources.
- Examine what improvements and updates are required for the current data infrastructure.
- Create, design, document, and deploy database systems and applications.
- Manage data in a cloud-based environment. Create database models from scratch.
- Ensure that guidance is available to staff on developing and enforcing data development standards.
- Ensure that data is accurate, intact, and accessible.
- Maintain a data management system that is continually tested, modified, and reported.
- Fluent Spoken and Written English
- Strong communication, team worker, time management, and proactivity skills. Must be a self-starter
- A bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science, IT, or a closely related discipline, master’s degree in data science or computer science.
- 5+ years experience in data modeling and design, as well as SQL development and database administration.
- 5+ years experience in Python, and one of the following programming languages: C, C++, Java, PHP¡
- 5+ years experience in architecture design for data and platforms designs
- Experience with cloud computing (ie. Google Cloud Platform/AWS)
- Nice to have: experience with machine learning and pipelines
Compensation & Benefits
- Role type: Full-time; Remote
- Direct report: Chief Architect
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.